Sunday, February 1, 2015

Resolutions 2015

It is the start of February now! One month of 2015 just passed by so fast. I have never been a person who makes resolutions. Today, I am going to write down the things I have to do with firm determination. Or rather, remind myself to do so. 

1) Sit/Stand up straight
I hunch a lot. I need to make a conscious effort to sit and stand straight because my back is getting worse day by day. This is especially so after my "sit there whole day" job started. 

2) Tell myself it's okay to spend on improving health
Recently, I just bought two backjoys after my bf's persuasion. It was -$50 if I got two, so I bought one for home and one for office. Both cost $110 together. I have also bought $100 insoles that help with my spine and bones arrangement.

This resolution shall be linked to spending less on material stuff. This is going to be tough. Want vs need. 

3) Get back my exercise routine
I had an exercise routine. Although it is not the intense type, it is better than nothing. Constant sitting in office is not doing any good.

4) Be a better gf
I need to provide more reasons for my bf to love me. We realized we may have forgotten why we love each other. It is time to refresh that. I need to learn how to cook >.<

5) Be more Independent
I need to know what I want. Decisions decisions. Career and everyday issues.

Okay that is all for now. :D

No comments: