Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hormone's Fault

15 March

I was hungry. At the coffee shop, I was deciding between ba chor mee and ban mian since both stalls had no queue. I walked to the ba chor mee stall, but one man suddenly appeared and ordered. Then, my sister walked over and wanted to cut my queue, saying that she was very hungry. Whether she really wanted to cut my queue is another issue, I was irritated and walked to the ban mian stall instead. I ordered my you mian soup and the uncle proceeded with the cooking. Halfway through, more customers appeared and that uncle became the cashier while another uncle took over the cooking. 

While I observed, I felt like the cook wasn't even cooking my noodles. True enough, the guy after me got his order before me, even though the uncle supposedly already started cooking mine before this guy came to order -.-. It must be the swop of cook that mixed everything up. I asked for my order at that point, whether was it ready and stated that I was before the guy who received his order first. I was pissed off man. The cashier uncle ask for my order again somemore, and he just looked guilty but never apologized. Pretend pretend. I had to also inform the cook uncle that mine was with extra noodles (their portion just damn small, add noodles= normal portion). What is wrong man, other people's order got one receipt there to guide them, mine don't have ar?!

After I finally sat down, the ba chor mee orderers were already eating their food. I damn upset and angry. It's like I just want to have my food as soon as possible, then my sister had to come and disturb me, and the uncle had to miss out my order, and the noodle also never cook properly because some parts were sticking together (they scared already la, see I angry then anyhow faster cook). I sat there feeling so emotional and teary. But I controlled. 

Then right, my auntie's whole family had to pass by. They came over to talk to us. I sat there damn quiet and moody, just eating my food. But my auntie had to say "Who is this girl with so much breakouts?" WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER. Of course that's me and my breakouts are pretty normal. When I didn't reply (or rather I was saying hello real softly, not looking up), she tapped me and like oi me. That's when I just couldn't take it. I stood up and walked to the toilet because those tears became uncontrollable. After I calmed down and wanted to go out, my brother came in (coffee shop toilet is mixed) and asked me what happened. So, I started crying inconsolably and I don't even know why the hell I was crying so badly. 

Dad commented like I shouldn't cry in public. It's a shameful thing. Wth, not like I want right. And I am free to express my feelings okay, who cares what people think.

And this is what is called PMS. You just go siao.

No comments: