Thursday, August 13, 2015

Togi 71 Korean Restaurant

Boyfriend's birthday dinner.

The location is convenient as it is near Chinatown mrt station. It has a very authentic Korean place ambience. 

The side dishes were okay. The Jajangmyeon is a little too sweet and doesn't smell that appetising. I have only ate Jajangmyeon once, in Korea, and I recalled it tasting less strong. The bibimbap is very wet even though only an adequate amount of chilli paste is added. The seafood pancake is kind of disappointing as compared to the one I had in Korea. It taste less crispy and is more of fishcake rather than pancake texture. The dumpling is okay too but I think you can buy the frozen ones from Ntuc.

Their service is good though. And they offered to mix the bibimbap and jajangmyeon for us. 








This is a rather short and negative post. I was probably expecting more.

No comments: