Sunday, November 30, 2014

RUNNING MAN

28 NOV 2014- I am just so lucky that this year's running man's autograph session is at Suntec City Mall, and the stage is right outside my office! I saw the stage during lunch, if not I wouldn't have known they were coming the next day. Although I am not a VIP ticket holder to their show [only they can get autographs], I can still get to see them from far far hahaha.

29 NOV 2014- My bf supports me all the way. We met at 9am and had mac breakfast until about 10am. When we reached Suntec at about 9.30am, the second level was already filled with one row of people seated down on the floor. Wahhhh, I was actually feeling panicky and preparing myself to be disappointed. At 10am, we went to look for a spot to chop. We just sat at the "second row" behind two ladies. The autograph session starts at 12pm by the way, so we were actually pretty early. Just sat there listening to Kjk and haha's songs playing in the background.

While baby went to buy movie tickets, I safeguard his space.
his grateful face
while everyone was seated
At about 11.30am, as more people start to stream in, the crowd queuing had to stand up to make space. The ladies in front stood up, and I managed to squeeze into the corner for a clear view wahaha, while baby's view was partially blocked. But I'm the crazy one, so my view is more important to him heeee. And the cast came late, only arrived at about 12.20pm or so.






















Each running man member picked a scroll to determine their colour. Fans below the stage will get the autograph of the members according to their wrist band colour. And the signing starts. Nothing so special actually but I first time chase idol kind ma. Won't be so crazy to wait so long unless Jae Suk comes the next time. Didn't see them leave as our movie was starting. Waited so long for that few minutes haha. And there I was just pretending I took a photo with them, in the background. :)

Today is such a happy day! Not just because of RM. It's because of love.

No comments: