Saturday, November 1, 2014

Orchard Shopping Alone

Before you think that I am so lonely because I shop myself, I actually prefer to shop alone! Well, it's partly true that I couldn't find company. As in I believe my girlfriends leave weekends for more important stuff too, and it was a last minute-friday-decision to shop today, so I didn't bother to ask also. Bf is busy with his work, and he doesn't like to shop either. Therefore, shopping myself is really the happiest because I have the freedom! I can take as much time as I want at whichever shop :D.

I wanted to look for clothes to wear for work, hopefully all at an affordable price. But in the end, I didn't buy any work related clothes HAHAHA. Shopping always like this one, make me buy extra stuff. I bought a pair of shorts from Pull & Bear because the thigh opening is bigger than those other stores and it fits me well. I wanted to get a pair of low-waist jeans but the cutting for that is very small and the material is not as good as their medium waist range [I have 2 medium waist jeans from P&B, very nice!].

Walked into F21 and bought a pair of $13 medium waist black jeans. Personally, I don't think the material is that good [I have 1 f21 one at home] but it's $13 and I don't have anymore black jeans already. Got another basic long sleeve top from there too, @ $10. This one can wear to office ;).

Went into Isetan to see Mango bags. I saw one soft soft bag the last time I went there but I didn't buy it then. Thankfully, the design is still there! The nude colour is also very nice but I went with the black instead since it's less likely to get stains. This is actually a replacement for my cotton on bag which is tearing already :(. I hope Mango lasts longer.

FIRST-PAY-BAG
Same but different
At 313, there's this shop called Temt and their pricing is very affordable. So many people queuing to try the clothes. I went in the fitting room once but I didn't like all the clothes I tried. I went to La Senza too. I love their bras, so comfy I almost wanted to buy, when I still have new ones, from La Senza :X.

And that concludes my day.

No comments: