Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fast Forward

"I would have my own family in 10 years time."

Lunch time at 40 hands with the Australian team today. So nice of them to give us a treat. The cafe was packed when we arrived at about 1pm. I ordered a dish called Big Bang which includes sausage, bread, scrambled eggs.. couldn't decide on what to get so fast. Had latte too. I guess due to the number of customers in store, our food took really long to be served. And we sat at the non air conditioned area, which made me so sweaty. 

I was abit surprised when my food came. It is only a pork hot dog with bun topped with mincemeat, 1 bacon and 2/3 pieces of scrambled eggs. This plate cost $15! Very expensive and not filling at all. Taste not bad though. The table is too small for 5 people to eat in comfort too haha. 

Gordon asked us this question "What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?". I gave the above answer without much thinking. Boring, he said. Jamie's answer is to open a cafe while Geena's answer is to travel around the world. He further asked me how many children do I want, and I said initially I wanted 4. Children are expensive. Haha yes, that's why it's reduced to 2 now.

I don't think my vision is boring, it is my goal. 10 years later, I would already be 33, and that's not very young anymore. Starting a business has never came to me because I don't know what I want yet. But I will support my love through his dream. As for traveling, I am the least traveled one among the girls. Didn't go to many places with my family and have only started to travel recently. It's nice, and I will try to travel once a year. Not alone, but with the ones I love. Snow, I will see you soon.

What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?

No comments: