Friday, September 12, 2014

Me being me

I thought that by consulting in you I would feel better, but it almost never happened that way. 

You claimed that you definitely know my character well enough, but I don't feel so. By saying my personality is actually very negative is already not knowing me. I am comfortable in my own skin but I will still step out of my comfort zone when needed. I feel miserable trying to pretend to be someone I am not. Not all people click together. That is why only my friends are my friends.

You told me that although I have a higher education, my experience in life is too little to make me understand how things work in life. But, it is precisely because of my higher education that I learned about the importance of certain things. You just refuse to absorb my learning and words when I try to convey the message. 

How do you expect me to communicate with you when I always have to raise my voice to put my point through, because you start raising your voice? And when you tell me you are not flaring up, I can totally feel that you are. There's always an aura of authority around you when sensitive topics come up. We never get to make a point because you don't listen and stand in our position. You merely stand in your position and tell us your story.

No comments: