Friday, September 19, 2014

The 20 Things About Me

This tagging is going around on Facebook and Mag Mag has tagged me on Instagram to answer to the stated title. As I said before, I don't really do such things on FB and I don't really post on Instagram either, so I am going to write it here!

1) I am obsessed with Food!?
This quiz that Hui Ting recommended suggests that food is the thing I am most obsessed with.
"Your subconscious is obsessed with FOOD!

One of your biggest passions in life is food: Eating, cooking, creating new recipes and especially - sharing it with others.
The pictures you have chosen indicate that your subconscious is constantly occupied with thoughts about food. You are a very passionate, warm and loving person. You love to experience life to the fullest, and there’s no better way to get energy than by eating delicious meals. There’s one thing you like more than eating food, and that’s cooking food. You see the act of cooking for another person as one of the strongest signs of affection. You like to see the faces of others enjoying your creation.
Although food is your biggest passion, you have a pretty strong power of will, so you know when to stop eating so you won’t gain weight or suffer from high cholesterol. You know how to balance this healthy love so you could keep on enjoying food for many years to come.

Do you agree with your result? Is food a big part of your life? Tell us in the comments"
I do agree with the verdict. I really get energy from eating delicious food. You are right Baby, you have spoiled me with good food. I don't know if I really enjoy cooking and creating recipes, but I do believe that cooking is a strong way to show your affections for someone. 有得吃是福! 

Try the quiz here!

2) I didn't have a wonderful and perfect childhood, at least I don't think so. 
Mag, your psychology test is partially right. 

3) I have two mothers, two fathers, two sisters and two brothers. 
Blessed.

4) I cannot balance well if I stand with both feet close together. 
Small feet so choice, center of gravity is too high I think.

5) I cannot keep my nails long because they always break.

6) I talk to myself, a lot. 

7) I am very particular about punctuality.

I think it says something about a person's character. And I realized how much it irritates me when people are late. I can do better things with the time you know. Like just yesterday, I was supposed to meet this girl at Bishan Mrt to close the deal of selling my top to her. Initially, it was so smooth, the deal was settled so fast and we agreed to meet the next day. She requested for me to send her a reminder so I agreed to do so. We were supposed to meet at Bishan circle line area at 3pm, so I whatsapped her at 1.30pm to remind her of the time and place of meeting. Who knows, she replied "you're?" Firstly, I gave her my number. Secondly, even if she can't be bothered to save it, she would at least remembered something about 3pm or Bishan circle line since we only talked the day before? 

I told her I am the seller of the top and she asked if she could have it at a lower price. This, I found it super weird because why in the world did she agree to my initial price so swiftly and then to ask for negotiation after the deal was agreed upon. Shouldn't she negotiate the price before she actually decide to buy from me? And then she asked for a photo of the top. Why now then ask? In fact, I sent her the same picture that I uploaded on Carousell. She can just see it there.

I asked her whether she could reach at 3pm as agreed, she said no. It's fine because I am home and she mentioned she need 30-45 minutes to reach Bishan. I told her to inform me the estimated time she could reach when she board the train. She said okay. At 2.45pm, I asked her what time is she going to reach again. She said "4pm" at 2.58pm. !##$@*((&%$& Clearly, she really doesn't have any sense to responsibility to let me know she would be later. At 3.50pm, I asked her if she was reaching. She said 4.30pm. I almost went down, luckily I didn't. 

At 4.30pm, while I was walking to the circle line area, I asked her where was she already. She told me Serangoon. We told each other what we were wearing so it's easier to identify each other. At 4.45pm, I said "Why is it that you need so long to come from Serangoon?" Then she called. I think she asked me where to meet and what am I wearing. I was pissed off. So I said sarcastically "I thought we have already said circle line control station, and I have already smsed you what I am wearing?" She said she was walking over. Then I received her whatsapp saying she accidentally tapped out at Junction 8 exit. I WAS BOILING MAD. I decided to go home instead. 

You may wonder why I didn't just meet and settle it all since it's only Bishan. There's a distance to walk from circle line to red line from the outside. I am really too angry to want to walk that route for her. And I doubt she would know how to walk to me from the outside. I was tired of waiting, so even if it pisses her off for making her come all the way to Bishan for nothing, I don't care. Why should I be nice to you,  if you can't even understand or remember simple agreements on where to meet. I find her very rude to be late and not informing the person she was going to meet. Where is that responsibility?

I told her I am very fed up with her and I am going back. And that she has wasted my time and some other stuff I mentioned above. Even after I said that, she still asked me where am I, and that she is waiting for me -.- So I had to repeat myself again saying that I need to go and I'm not selling. Eventually, we agreed with postage. Told her to transfer money to me within that day, if not I would take it that she is not buying. She said she would transfer, but no she didn't. Just my luck to deal with such an irresponsible person who has poor time management and who doesn't keep to her words. Yes, I am irresponsible for walking away, but she really needs to have a taste of her own medicine.

8) If I can really choose something to do in life, I would choose handicrafts, cards and drawing related stuff.

9) I regret studying banking and finance.
But I wouldn't be able to meet my bestest friends if it wasn't for it.

10) I exercise regularly, albeit for short amount of time only. 

11) I blow my nose loudly.
I need to do it to clear my congestion okay. 

12) I hate mosquitoes and cats.

13) I'm afraid of pigeons.
Due to my mum's influence, I am under the impression that they have poison under their wings. Which she clarifies recently that she was referring to their faeces. 

14) I see cockroaches in my kitchen almost every night. 
I must be quite brave. 

15) My first hand phone is second hand and has an antenna sort of thing.

16) I am not close to my grandparents at all. 

17) I like to help people pop blackheads.

18) I think manicures and hair dyes stuff are a waste of money.
I don't know if this will hold true next time. 

19) I am contented with my life, even though I do complain. 

20) Sometimes, I still can't believe my bf is my bf. 

@magdalene It's done! :)  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA so you are a foodie! Eh wah long story sia this girl tsk. Serves her right! I think number 17 is the most accurate hahaha.

Magmag said...

Hahahaha! THANK YOU for such a detailed post!!! Really enjoyed reading it. lol you like to help people pop blackheads... :/ haha and yes, don't regret banking!! if not we won't be able to meet!!! hahaha made my day. Cheers! :D

Magmag said...

Hahahaha! THANK YOU for such a detailed post!!! Really enjoyed reading it. lol you like to help people pop blackheads... :/ haha and yes, don't regret banking!! if not we won't be able to meet!!! hahaha made my day. Cheers! :D

Vanessa Chia said...

HAHA dear I just revealed my secret of black head popping! I guess a lot of people like that too okay! And mag, I enjoyed writing this post too. haha :)

D said...

u never share w me ur secret.. i got so much blackheads :(

Vanessa Chia said...

HAHA then I help you press lo? But don't complain got marks. I help sh press b4 leh last time lol.

Dan said...

lol i got the squeezing thing but dunno lost where alr :( haha juz show me the secret i do myself :P