Sunday, September 28, 2014

To my horror

It was about 4.50am. I don't know how.
I got jolted awake because I felt something on my arm. Immediately, I grabbed it and threw it on the floor. There was a "piak" sound. 

And then I realised. I stood up and switched on the light. I looked for it. Nothing. I begin to wonder if it was just a dream. But it was too real to be a dream.

I used my torchlight to shine around, moving things away to make sure that it wasn't hiding. Suddenly, there it stood. That disgusting black thing. It started to move. I stared at it and moved away my things as it go. When it got to a corner, I quickly go grab the baygon. I was already in tears. Locating it beneath some stuff, I sprayed at it till it died.

I was hysterically sobbing due to the aftershock. I have just held it in my hand. That disgusting creature has just crawled on my arm. I don't know how it got in though. Is the gap below the door big enough?

It's weird how I could instantly grab it and throw it down. It was as if I knew. 
This day, I was made to face my fear.

3 comments:

D said...

LOL. A lot of cockroach attracted to u.. That must mean something?? :p

Hmm. Always have an extra plastic bottle or smth near u to trap the insect so u can kill it easily? I always do tt lol (referring to 19 Sept post)

Vanessa Chia said...

Are you dan? HAHA don't lazy to write proper name leh!
Anw I freaking traumatized sia. My room so clean, some more got light, why they come in! 3rd time it come in liao. plastic bottle the opening so small leh. I don't want to kill them de but really they force me one!

Dan said...

haha! okay lol. they attracted to ur body smell! keke. hmm if not can cut the bottle n make bigger opening :D
nvm dun feel bad - all pests must die for home invasion and trespassing territory!! wahaha