Thursday, July 24, 2014

We love to eat.

Bread Society

We decided to try the brunch at the Suntec City outlet since it is all day. Brunch menus are my all-time favourite! I always go for the most wholesome type which includes the eggs, sausages, bacon, toast, mushroom....
Bread society is a half cafe half bread shop style. It has a nice ambience. After ordering the food, we sat down at the table beside the glass wall. The food took too long to arrive. I saw my order already waiting at the counter but I believe they wanted to serve us both our food together, so end up my dish was cold la! The soup was so so. My brunch platter has too little quantity and variety. There's this muffin thing that I had problem finishing as it was too dry. I prefer toast or bread to that. The katsu rice tasted not bad though.








Overall verdict: The coffee and katsu rice was nice. The brunch there is thumbs down. I will not go there again.

Bibigo

We walked around looking for our favourite Marutama to realised the area must have been closed off. :( Then, we saw this restaurant. Ever since I came back from Korea, I always crave for Korean food lol. We decided to give this a try. Bibigo is like the brand of Korean products such as dumpling and seaweed.

The waitress provided prompt service. She can speak good English too (We think she is a Korean). The food came relatively fast. The fried mandoo is nice! You can buy the frozen ones from supermarkets and fry them. The kimchi pancake was not like what was written, not crispy at all. I did'nt like it very much. Bibimbap tasted very good. When we realised bibimbap and ddeokbokki uses the same kind of sauce, we felt that the hot sauce with rice tasted better than with ddeokbokki. Never liked the authentic rice cake that much because of the sauce. Kimchi fried rice was good too, yummmy. Kimchi taste so nice to me now haha. The tea is actually barley tea though it tasted nothing like the barley water in Singapore. Reminds me of the sweet rice drink from Korea, I miss you!










Overall verdict: I will see you soon! :P There are no Korean side dishes served here though.

No comments: