Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Their treat

It's my birthday! :D

Impromptu meet up with Denny and Hong Wei yesterday. My two closest guy friends. We had some healthy soup spoon (plaza sing) for lunch and chatted very long. The chicken and mushroom wrap is green! Tasted some sort of like green tea to me. After that, I suggested to go to Baskin Robins for desserts, BUT it's closed down? I just went recently and now it's gone :(. We settled for some Hong Kong style desserts instead, which I think no one remembered to snap any photos of. It's at 记得吃 basement 2. (I have never forgotten to eat so far in my life, it is a hobby!)









Don't know why my nose looks enlarged in the last photo. Looking forward to our next meeting. Some finding job session, which will probably end up as playing viwawa session :). And also the next next meeting.

No comments: