Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dates with Love in Korea- Day 12

31 May 2014-

We watched "Naked Ambition" on the TV by connecting it to the computer in the room. The movie was on youtube and was shared on FB at that time. Must make use of the computer before we leave haha. Although we slept late, we woke up for the hotel breakfast because I insisted. It's already the last day in Korea. Times flies. After breakfast, we went back to pack. While I laid on his lap, I fell asleep. He related to me how his leg cramped and how cold he was with the air-con blowing at him, no blanket because I was using it lol. But he did'nt wake me up because he did not want to disturb my sleep. heheee.






After all the packing, we had two luggage, two hand carry and 3 boxes. How to carry sia. I stayed at the lobby while bf went out to see if he could flag a taxi. Alternatively, we could call in from the hotel, but that costs like 70 000 won as it is the bigger kind of cab. Within a couple of minutes, a taxi drove into the hotel's carpark. The driver was okay with going to Incheon airport directly. In that case, we need not stop at Seoul station to take the Arex from there already.




The time it took to arrive there was about 45 minutes. The fare was 52 000 won. Converting to Sing dollars, it's about $60. Ahhh, the most expensive taxi ride in my life so far lol. Maybe we should have taken to Seoul station instead, it would be so much cheaper. I'm not a person who likes to spend on transportation, and seldom take a taxi in Singapore. But maybe with the exception of airplanes or cruises as I don't mind spending more for better service and experience.

Checking in was quick but the claiming of tax refunds took some time. I was famished. According to the service counter, the only food place inside the departure area seems to be a food court. We ordered from downstairs and headed upstairs to find seats. The device will vibrate when you can collect the food. 


Spicy pork and squid
Together with kimchi fried rice
Fried dumplings


Lunch was fabulously good! I can still remember the taste. My kimchi fried rice taste very sambalish. Too bad, I felt so rushed with my lunch as it was near the time to board the plane. 

I was holding a filled water bottle during boarding. Usually, from Singapore, you can actually fill water after going in the boarding area. But the staff at Incheon airport told us that we can't bring any water on board the plane. Oh well, we requested her help to help us dispose our bottle.




The ride was smooth and comfy. I continued watching "Plan Man", a Korean movie, as I have watched a little during the plane ride to Korea. It's funny! Napped awhile on bf's shoulders. Woke up to a pizza that was reserved for me. Felt warmth and blissful, even though the pizza really tasted bland.




Watched "The Spy: Undercover Operation" next, another Korean movie. Recommended! Oh yea, the airplane meal. We did'nt have much appetite for it. It did'nt taste very good either. We had the same food since the bibimbap on flight was'nt nice.




Our trip in Korea is completed :)

No comments: